The office of MWDA is a design focused architecture firm specializing in compelling and collaborative client experience. Our mission is to solve rigorous design problems through manipulation of scale, materials and use of natural light, creating bespoke solutions for each project and client, generating truly unique results. We use our core values to seek out clients and team members that align with our culture and vision.
We are looking for a person who is excited by our core values and the opportunity to grow with us, collectively. As a small office, you will gain experience in all phases of the architectural process, from conceptual design to documentation and construction. You will take conceptual ideas and develop and detail them into high quality project deliverables.
- 3+ years of experience in a professional architectural setting
- Professional architectural degree
- The ability to sketch, design, draw, model and communicate visually
- Revit experience and interest in becoming an expert
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Curious and self motivated
- Strength and interest in design
- Interest in understanding architectural assemblies and details
- Thrives in the details
Our core values, as documented on our website, define who we are as a team and are used to determine which clients and projects are a proper fit. These include:
- Wonder ‘What’s around the corner?’
- Every line means something
- Create ‘Raving Fans’
- Share your story
We value personal time and strive to work regular business hours with a healthy dose of office holidays and paid time off. Remote work is valued as long as you are able to travel to the Palm Springs area for periodic team and project meetings. We love seeing our team grow. This position has the opportunity to grow into managing and leading projects.